DSG transmission oil and filter change
Why does my DSG transmission oil and filter need to be changed?
This sophisticated piece of engineering needs regular oil changes. The smooth two-clutch system is computer-controlled with very fine engineering tolerances. If the gearbox oil is dirty it will damage the other parts and affect the performance.
What happens if it's not changed?
Dirty oil can overheat the gearbox or cause the clutches to burn out. This will lead to poor gear selection, loss of power and transmission failure.
What do we do?
We check the gearbox for leaks, drain it and replace the oil filter* before filling it with high quality gearbox oil to VAG approved standards.
How often does it need to be changed?
The oil, every 40,000 miles, the filter may need to be changed as well.
- Saves on costly gearbox repairs
- Improves your car's performance
- Keeps your warranty valid for any repairs to parts related to the gearbox
Bosch Car Service Centre
CB Auto Service of Kirkcaldy
First class service, repairs and maintenance with the benefits of Bosch quality and assurance.
Save money on dealership prices without affecting your manufacturer's warranty.
Courtesy local collection and delivery.
- Loan cars available.
- Free mini valet with a Gold or 'manufacturer's spec' service.
- Full guarantee on all parts and labour.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and wi-fi.